Saturday, March 6, 2010

Self-introduction

 My name is 施育杰(Jason),I am nineteen years old.
 I am the youngest member in my four people home.
All of my friends think of me as a friendly and humorous person.
In my free time,I like to play basketball ,sing a song,watch the movie and comic.
I am a good athletes because I play basketball and table tennis very well.
I live in Tanshui.When you want to go Tanshui  play,I can guide you to any place.
My English is not good. I hope my English will become very good in future.
Thank you for your reading.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Jason! I am Zoe.
    I always envy people who are good at sports because I suck at most of them. You really made me jealous! Besides, learning languages is like a long and exhausting marathon, and I can tell that you absolutely have a promising future on improving English if you just keep going on!

    Yeah, it's so mice to meet you!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my apology, I was a little absent-minded.

    The correct one is "It's so nice to meet you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello my name is Ryan
    i'm very happy you like to play table tennis
    and play it very well
    i hope i cna play it wiht you and hope you can teach me how to play it much better

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.Jason.Iam Honda.Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Jason.I am Larry.I also like basketball.
    I like to watch NBA games.How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you want to improve your English. Just make sure you reserve some time for English learning everyday. Soon, you'll see the difference.

    ReplyDelete