Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Steve Jobs' Commencement Address

Steve Jobs's Address

(a)
Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation.

• and she decided to put me up for adoption.

• and much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition. turned out to be priceless later on.

• and eventually we had a falling out.

• I was diagnosed with cancer.

• it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas.

• when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept.

• make sure everything is buttoned up

(b)
  Jobs said "You've got to find what you love".I agree with him. I should find what interesting I love,and set the goal.I have to work towards this goal.No matter how difficult, I will overcome.Just do it what shall you do.

1 comment:

  1. It is quite true, Jason. Find what really interests and work hard to achieve the goal.

    ReplyDelete